A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Brady MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Brady practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brady practices Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.