A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Brady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Brady MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Brady practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brady practices Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.