A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Brown MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.