A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Burke MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Burke practice?
- Dr. Thomas Burke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Burke practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.