Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

What a roller coaster! show details What a roller coaster!
Jul 14th, 2013

I had Dr. Byrne as my Dr. with my first child. All went well as best as I knew. He was also my Dr. initially with my second child. At about 20 weeks all broke loose and suddenly he is no longer practicing. So I had to find a new Dr. Needless to say he left a lot of things undone and hanging in the balance such as test results and follow up on those results. To top it, I find out he has not been certified and has still been seeing patients. I received a bill after changing Dr's, I dont owe him a dime since he was not certified.

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Byrne is a very kind and caring doctor. He helped to figure out some terrible things going on with me caused by menopause. Ended up having a total hystorectomy, the procedure went just as he told me, I went home in less than twenty four hours, never took a pain pill and was back to work in a week. I would recommend Dr. Byrne to anyone. Very good doctor.

Excellent at high risk pregnancies show details Excellent at high risk pregnancies
Oct 28th, 2010

Very caring doctor, also very blunt about things. He has delivered both of my children and I've never needed an episiotomy. He is like a midwife but a male. Very good ultra sounds and has guessed the babies weight very accurately. I started to dialate at 28 weeks with both of my pregnancies and he has been able to hold them off until at least 35-37 weeks. I would highly recommend him.

by Jessica Munoz on Mar 26th, 2010

I think he is a Very Good doctor!!!