Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

122 S Gold Ave
Ste 4
Deming, NM 88030
505-546-3340
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  What a roller coaster!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

I had Dr. Byrne as my Dr. with my first child. All went well as best as I knew. He was also my Dr. initially with my second child. At about 20 weeks all broke loose and suddenly he is no longer practicing. So I had to find a new Dr. Needless to say he left a lot of things undone and hanging in the balance such as test results and follow up on those results. To top it, I find out he has not been certified and has still been seeing patients. I received a bill after changing Dr's, I dont owe him a dime since he was not certified.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Byrne is a very kind and caring doctor. He helped to figure out some terrible things going on with me caused by menopause. Ended up having a total hystorectomy, the procedure went just as he told me, I went home in less than twenty four hours, never took a pain pill and was back to work in a week. I would recommend Dr. Byrne to anyone. Very good doctor.

|  Excellent at high risk pregnancies  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Very caring doctor, also very blunt about things. He has delivered both of my children and I've never needed an episiotomy. He is like a midwife but a male. Very good ultra sounds and has guessed the babies weight very accurately. I started to dialate at 28 weeks with both of my pregnancies and he has been able to hold them off until at least 35-37 weeks. I would highly recommend him.

|  show details
by Jessica Munoz on Mar 26th, 2010

I think he is a Very Good doctor!!!