A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cesarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cesarz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cesarz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesarz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cesarz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jason Cesarz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cesarz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cesarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cesarz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists.