A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Cesarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Cesarz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cesarz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cesarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Cesarz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cesarz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Cesarz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jason Cesarz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Cesarz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Cesarz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Cesarz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists.