A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chambers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Loris Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Chambers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chambers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.