Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chambers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chambers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Loris Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Chambers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Chambers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Surgeons.