Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Connolly
Dr. Thomas Connolly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA, with another office in Santa Clarita, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Connolly is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Connolly has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Thomas Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.
Dr. Ramin Samadi
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Valencia, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Ana Cary
Valencia, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Amy Cooper
Valencia, CA 0 mi9