A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Connolly is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Connolly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Connolly MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Connolly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Connolly practices Pediatrics near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Clarita, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Pediatricians.