A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Connolly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connolly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Connolly practice?
Dr. Thomas Connolly practices Pediatrics near Santa Clarita, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Canyon Country, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Santa Clarita Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Connolly, Dr. Tomas Connolly, Dr. Tommie Connolly, Dr. Tommy Connolly