Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Ellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See State College Surgeons.