Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ellis practice?
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See State College Orthopedic Surgeons.