A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Ellis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA.
See State College Surgeons.