A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ellis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan