A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ellis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Ellis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ellis has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.