A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Faber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Faber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Faber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Zuni Comprehensive Community Health Center
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Faber MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Faber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Faber has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Faber practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Zuni, NM.
See Zuni Internists and Zuni Pediatricians.