A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Fitzgerald MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald practices Therapeutic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.