A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Thomas Fitzgerald practices Therapeutic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.