Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Fuller
Dr. Thomas Fuller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, West Marion Community Hospital and Munroe Reg Med Ctr, Ocala, Fl. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Fuller has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Thomas Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Kathryn Koch
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ocala, FL 0 mi38
Dr. Mohammed Huq
Ocala, FL 0.08 mi21
Dr. Kalpathi Venkatachalam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ocala, FL 0.08 mi17