A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gallagher is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gallagher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Gallagher MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gallagher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Gallagher practices Internal Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Pulaski, WI.
See Waukesha Internists.