A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Green is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Green, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Justin Green MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Green practice?
- Dr. Thomas Green has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Green practices Diagnostic Radiology near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Coast, FL and Saint Augustine, FL.
See Daytona Beach Radiologists.