A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helm
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Helm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Helm has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Helm MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Helm practice?
- Dr. Thomas Helm has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Helm practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Buffalo, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.