A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Helm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Helm has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Helm MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Helm practice?
- Dr. Thomas Helm has 9 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Helm practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Buffalo, MN.
See Saint Paul Allergists and Saint Paul Pediatricians.