A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Higgins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Higgins, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Higgins graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Higgins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Higgins MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Higgins practice?
- Dr. Thomas Higgins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Higgins practices Emergency Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and , KS.
See Las Vegas Emergency Physicians.