Dr. Thomas Horn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 26th, 2012
Sadistic
This guy told my daughter (who had recently broke her arm) that he was going to have to re-break her arm to set it correctly. He explained that it was going to hurt like it did when she broke it. This is fine, he was honest. Right after that a nurse came in said he had a call from a colleague. He left my daughter for 10-15 minutes while chatted on the phone. She was trying hard to be brave, but sitting there waiting, knowing that she was going to be in pain again caused her to start crying. He is a horrible man.

August 30th, 2010
Dr. Horn is the best.
Dr. Horn performed my hip replacement surgery last month and did a fantastic job. It's only been 29 days and I have almost no pain at all. I didn't have one complication and it is healing so well. The nurses at the hospital said I couldn't have gotten a better surgeon. They all spoke very highly of him and his ability to do great work. I can't thank him enough so if you need a caring, patient, dedicated and highly qualified doctor to fix you up, you should go to him. I'm so glad I did.

June 11th, 2010
Dr. Horn- best doctor!
Dr. Horn treated me for my broken leg and was nothing but patient, kind, and incredibly knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Horn to everyone I know. My leg healed up very nice and I have been back to Dr. Horn for several minor orthopedic problems. His bedside manner was perfect. He spent more time with me than any other physician I've ever been to. It was definitely not about the money but about making sure my leg healed!

March 25th, 2009
Not the most friendly
He has an excellent reputation as a surgeon but also has a reputation as not having the best bed side manner. In my experience I got the feeling he didn't review my case file before coming into the room as I had to inform him of all my history with him and he should have already know this. I still think he is a good doctor.