Dr. Thomas Horn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Horn?

Sadistic

Posted on June 27th, 2012

This guy told my daughter (who had recently broke her arm) that he was going to have to re-break her arm to set it correctly. He explained that it was going to hurt like it did when she broke it. This is fine, he was honest. Right after that a nurse came in said he had a call from a colleague. He left my daughter for 10-15 minutes while chatted on the phone. She was trying hard to be brave, but sitting there waiting, knowing that she was going to be in pain again caused her to start crying. He is a horrible man.

Dr. Horn is the best.

Posted on August 30th, 2010

Dr. Horn performed my hip replacement surgery last month and did a fantastic job. It's only been 29 days and I have almost no pain at all. I didn't have one complication and it is healing so well. The nurses at the hospital said I couldn't have gotten a better surgeon. They all spoke very highly of him and his ability to do great work. I can't thank him enough so if you need a caring, patient, dedicated and highly qualified doctor to fix you up, you should go to him. I'm so glad I did.

Dr. Horn- best doctor!

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Horn treated me for my broken leg and was nothing but patient, kind, and incredibly knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Horn to everyone I know. My leg healed up very nice and I have been back to Dr. Horn for several minor orthopedic problems. His bedside manner was perfect. He spent more time with me than any other physician I've ever been to. It was definitely not about the money but about making sure my leg healed!

Not the most friendly

Posted on March 25th, 2009

He has an excellent reputation as a surgeon but also has a reputation as not having the best bed side manner. In my experience I got the feeling he didn't review my case file before coming into the room as I had to inform him of all my history with him and he should have already know this. I still think he is a good doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2017