A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jennings is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jennings, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Jennings MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Thomas Jennings has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Jennings practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.