A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jennings, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Jennings practice?
Dr. Thomas Jennings practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Saint Joseph, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Saint Joseph Ophthalmologists and Saint Joseph Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Jennings, Dr. Tomas Jennings, Dr. Tommie Jennings, Dr. Tommy Jennings