A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Jennings is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Jennings, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jennings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jennings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Jennings practice?
Dr. Thomas Jennings practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Friendswood, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.