Learn more about Dr. Thomas Keating:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Keating is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keating
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keating Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Keating, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Keating graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Keating has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- St Andrews Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Keating FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Keating practice?
- Dr. Thomas Keating has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Keating practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Oncologists.