A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fair Oaks Hospital At BocaDelray
- Fair Oaks Hospital At Boca/Delray
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jervy Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kelly practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Psychiatrists and Delray Beach Geriatric Doctors.