Dr. Thomas Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Klein?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Klein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

Dr Klein is the best possible option for bi-lateral knee replacement!

Thomas J. Klein, MD My bi-lateral knee replacement and the subsequent PT was a resounding 5 star experience. I am an active 55 year old corporate CEO with a very hectic professional and personal schedule. I am right at 3 months removed from my surgery date, and I am fully engaged in weight training, cycling and golf - pain free and beyond the levels (except for golf which is on me) I expected.

Dr Tom Klein. I cannot imagine my experience with Dr. Klein being any better. He is supremely and uniquely competent, compassionate and appropriately demanding. As a result, I had no concern the day of surgery, and the results exceeded my expectations. My quality of life is dramatically improved. I have no knee pain! Hard to imagine anyone could be better than Tom Klein. He has also worked on and/or provided spot-on consultation on my back and shoulder and was fantastic when my then 18 year old son suffered a significant shoulder injury while playing high school football.

If you need knee replacement - simplify it and minimize anxiety. Tom Klein is as good as it gets. I am forever thankful and appreciative!

September 2nd, 2016

Hip Replacement

Dr. Klein replaced both of my hips. Both surgeriea were virtually painless as were the recuperations. I have always been able to get an appointment in a timely fashion. Dr. Klein is the consummate professional and still a kind and honest physician.

July 15th, 2016

Didn't try to push me into surgery - actually advised me to wait as long as possible for knee replacement surgery.

September 19th, 2015

If you need joint replacement, Dr. Klein and his staff are the best! My recovery after hip replacement was flawless and fast! Dr. Klein answered all my questions and he made me feel good about my decision to have the surgery. I was thrilled to get rid of my hip pain!

December 19th, 2014

So So

Wan't great.

November 30th, 2014

Great experiance

I had Dr Klein replace my hip in 2005. He was not trying to talk me into surgery by any means, he wanted me to wait longer but I am glad I had it done when I did. He did a perfect job as far as I as I am concerned and I was amazed that I was back to work full time in three weeks. I would want him again for any future surgery.

July 21st, 2011

Outstanding Surgeon

June 27th, 2011

Wish I had a different Dr.

This guy wouldn't look at me when speaking to me and it really annoyed me. He based my treatment on what sports I play and how active I am/want to be in the future. I tore my ACL, he said that I wouldn't need surgery because the sports that I participate in wouldn't require an ACL repair. When asked what sports, I kindly named; Softball, Skiing, running, Cycling, Tennis and Golf as the main sports. He said that those sports wouldn't require the ACL repair. For the past 2 years, I have had nothing but pain in my knee area when trying to participate in any sports. It's time to see a different Dr.!!! Bad reviews for this person!!!Patient in Pain

October 3rd, 2010