Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Lee
Dr. Thomas Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Arlington Heights, IL and Hinsdale, IL (and 8 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Edward Hospital, Silver Cross Hospital and Delnor Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Lee has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Thomas Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Stavonnie Patterson
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi12
Dr. Brady Stein
Internal Medicine, Hematology
Chicago, IL 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Palella
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi30