A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lee, MD, DC is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance