A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McConnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Status: Affiliate
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McConnell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas McConnell practice?
- Dr. Thomas McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas McConnell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Family Physicians and Marysville Primary Care Doctors.