Surgeons

Truman Medical Center Lakewood
7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139
816-404-7600
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Two shoulder surgeries. WOW Thank you  |  show details
by Barnet walker on Jan 9th, 2014

I have had two shoulder surgeries with Dr Mccormack he was excellent and I would recommend him. He cares for his patients and with u from start to finish. If I needed knee or hip surgery he is the one for me. Thank u doc no problems with shoulders. Mr walker

|  Best Doctor EVER  |  show details
by LB on Oct 15th, 2013

If you choose Dr McCormack for your Orthopedic needs, you will not be disappointed. I have seen many Doctors in the past, but none compare to Dr. McCormack. He is skilled, caring, professional, and has the best bedside manner!

|  Best Orthopedic Doctor  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Mccormak for a few surgeries, He removed a ganglion cyst from my foot, he did my Carpel Tunnel release surgery and he did both of my total Knee Replacements... He has the best bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen... He explains everything to you so you so can understand it...He takes his time with you and isn't in a hurry to rush you out of his office. He listens to what you have to say and is very patient with you... He is a very caring and compassionate person, unlike some Drs. I have seen... All of my surgeries turned out wonderful...I had my first Total Knee Replacement done Oct.2002, it turned out Great...Than I had my second knee done July 2006. It is now 2012 and I'm still getting around Great..... If anyone is thinking of having a Total Knee Replacement or even a Hip Replacement, Dr. Thomas Mccormack is the VERY BEST DR. to see... I heard that he has the best technique when it comes to Hip Replacements !!! I truly highly recommend. Dr. Thomas Mccormack for any surgical work that is needed... Because he is the Best at what he does !!!! If you decide to use Dr. Mccormack for your surgeries, you will be very glad you did.. He will give you the best care that you could ever receive !!!!

|  Excellent Dr!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Dr McCormack is tops in his field, excellent care and excellent skills in surgery! I have had him do surgery on me and also know of 3 friends and a family member he has done surgery for. Could not speak highly enough of him or his knowledge and skills not to mention the excellent one on one time he takes with his patients. Very caring, very professional and excellent staff also! Once I had my surgery I went to rehab and they mentioned how good my procedure turned out, they asked who performed the surgery and I told them Dr McCormack, they said that he could work magic in the operating room and they have never heard anything negative on him!