Dr. Thomas Mccormack MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Kansas City, MO

June 30th, 2016
Great Doc, Surgeon, Human Being
I've been a patient of Dr MCCormack for 15+ years. He has done 3 surgeries for me and all three were 100% successful! He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about your recovery, etc. Thank you Dr. MCCormack & Staff! I will continue to refer patients to you!

October 15th, 2013
Best Doctor EVER
If you choose Dr McCormack for your Orthopedic needs, you will not be disappointed. I have seen many Doctors in the past, but none compare to Dr. McCormack. He is skilled, caring, professional, and has the best bedside manner!

March 24th, 2011
Excellent Dr!
Dr McCormack is tops in his field, excellent care and excellent skills in surgery! I have had him do surgery on me and also know of 3 friends and a family member he has done surgery for. Could not speak highly enough of him or his knowledge and skills not to mention the excellent one on one time he takes with his patients. Very caring, very professional and excellent staff also! Once I had my surgery I went to rehab and they mentioned how good my procedure turned out, they asked who performed the surgery and I told them Dr McCormack, they said that he could work magic in the operating room and they have never heard anything negative on him!