Dr. Thomas Meeks DO Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bremerton, WA

3.9

August 23rd, 2016
Had a surgery I had been dreading! Dr. Meek's staff made me feel so comfortable! Dr. Meek's did the surgery with such skill I had very little recovery time! That was a year ago, never felt better in my life, thanks to this team!

August 9th, 2016
You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Meeks. He was there for me on a moments notice, I cannot give a higher praise . He stayed with me throughout my entire reconstruction. I trust and can count on him.

June 1st, 2016
In the profession he was born to be in!
Great all around! Had 10 surgeries in 2 years due to problem healing, thanks to radiation 5 years prior. So it was a real journey with Dr. Meeks but I never felt alone in it. He had my hand and guided me through it all the way, even when I just wanted to curl up under the cover and sleep. Lol

May 29th, 2016
Breast reduction
My recent breast reduction went so well. Dr. Meeks is a extremely skilled surgeon and all of his staff is were wonderful. I am so happy and pleased with my results. It is such a blessing and relief to have the surgery behind me. Going forward with confidence!

October 17th, 2015
I had breast reduction surgery with tummy and Liposuction it was with grat care and best ever results I would go no where else

May 7th, 2015
So sorry
I am so sorry I didn't find this page earlier. I don't know how to get a hold of you all that I've had bad experiences. I had breast reconstruction surgery that begin in 2011 and ended in 2013 with the removal of my implants. I wish I would have seen this site sooner and posted my experience so that maybe some of you wouldn't have gone through what I did. Again, I am so sorry I didn't do this sooner. I am horribly scarred for life, have limited mobility, and I am in constant pain. I wish I could somehow contact all of you who had like experiences. I will try somehow. Please get more than just the one opinion of a very arrogant Dr.

May 3rd, 2015
Check with another doctor
If you are facing breast reconstruction after radiation, I would highly recommend you contact a doctor in Seattle who is familiar with possible issues. I would definitely not recommend Dr. Meeks. I was not satisfied after my surgery and he said "you are certainly being fussy." Don't I have the right to be?

April 7th, 2015
I wish every person having plastic surgery has the same experience I did.
Dr Meeks is a compassionate physician. He made every effort to ensure I had a clear understanding of the procedure I was seeking. He explained in person then sent material home with me so that I could take my time to make an informed decision. By the time I had the surgery, I felt confident I was doing the right thing for me and absolutely knew what risks were. His follow up after the surgery was equally thorough. The staff at his office were professional and competent .

January 16th, 2015
He's a genuine doctor, that put his patients first.

January 8th, 2015
Dr Meeks makes no accommodation for individuals with service dogs. While Dr. Meeks's child has a service dog he has no compassion for others that use service dogs. He forced one individual to have their service dog picked up using outdated instructions supplied by Harrison Hospital a Franciscan Health Group participant, before he would see the patent. He proceeded to lecture the individual on how he presents his child's service dog.

June 6th, 2012
Don't use this doctor
This so called Doctor is horrible. We had surgery and his non-caring attitude forced another doctor to order emergency surgery and remove a tremendous amount of infection. Thankfully another doctor stood up and fixed this doctors mistakes which could have ultimately lead to death.

October 1st, 2010
Dr Meeks is a good surgeon but does not like a lot of questions and isn't very patient. He will start rushing or refer you to the nurse if you ask to many questions. He also can become rude if you inquire about cost with him at all. I