inactive

Dr. Thomas Moore MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Carmel, IN

July 26th, 2016
Patient 20 years
Dr. Moore was a great doctor before he retired, and I am very sad to see today on the news that his medical records were found in a dumpster in Broadripple a week or so ago. Whoever he trusted to manage these records should be held accountable.

July 26th, 2016
Patient 20 years

October 30th, 2010
Director Information Technology
Dr. Thomas J. Moore, who practiced in Carmel, IN has now retired. Although none of his patients know the details surrounding his illness, we were deeply saddened by his retirement, and miss him greatly. Dr. Moore was my doctor since age 17, took care of my ailing father with tenderness and respect, was the physician for both of my children, and felt like a member of our family. This wonderful man met us at his office on a Saturday morning when our newborn daughter was jaundis, and put our minds at ease. Every holiday he gave us a collection of beautiful drawings, and caligraphy created by him, some of which I have framed and place out every year over Christmas. I cannot express how much we miss him, but we wish him peace, happiness, and know when God calls him, he will take care of all those who surround him in heaven.

October 30th, 2010