A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Moore, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Moore FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Thomas Moore has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Moore practices Pediatrics near Shorewood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Plainfield, IL.
See Shorewood Pediatricians.