Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.