Learn more about Dr. Thomas Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Thomas Murphy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Murphy practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.