Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jefferson O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.