Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Thomas O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.