Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jefferson O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.