Dr. Thomas Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Obrien?

Flu

Flu

Get the facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms, who gets it, and what vaccines are available to prevent it.

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Obrien?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 1st, 2017

TAKE A LAWYER WITH YOU

FIRST THINGS FIRST, TAKE A LAWYER WITH YOU, TO YOUR APPT WITH THIS MEDICAL CREAP, IT WILL BE WELL WORTH THE MONEY YOU INVEST IN YOUR LIFE. 2nd, literally record everything that is said by all parties, like I did, (check with your local law before doing this) 3rd, DON'T consent for him to touch your records, as your Workers Comp Insurance like to have you bring them with you, (fine, but dont let him touch them, or look at them), because the HIPPA law will be your best friend. They like to use verbage, to scare you. Get your lawyer to become familiar with IMEcentric & IMEBASE, and who is on them, and how to challange there practice. EXAMWORKS purchased a bunch of companies to DEFEND Insurance companies, making billions, and not paying claims!! Funny thing, most people here say, he is a paid RAT for Insurance companies. I saw him for for a work related injury, timed and recorded him, 6 minutes, and he didn't do a thing, but ask questions and wouldn't let me answer one question. I really felt like this creap, and make him listen to what is wrong, and what is going on, but he is paid BIG MONEY to "PROTECT" Insurance companies. He said the injury "DIDN'T HAPPEN", in his report, he stated. Guess what Mr O'Brien, diagnosis of injuries, is like you stated, your opinion.Your BIO is a JOKE, and so is everything you stand for, BUT BIG MONEY!! I can't wait to get you personally in court, because you are going to be embarrssed as to what you think you know, and what you really know. BUT, like they say, opinions are like BUTTHOLES, EVERYONE HAS ONE. It seems he has a pattern, he gets paid around $2500, (inside Insurance company information) to fly around to the 5 states he hold "LICENSURE" in for his under 10 minute visit, then he says there is nothing wrong, and walks away. I HOPE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES that hires him, doesnt have a clause in there "AGREEMENT" with him, where he can not be summons to court, because if they do, they will burdon the lawsuit themselves. Its his OPINION, is how they state it. MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!

March 1st, 2017

terrible dr. if he is one

totally works for the insurance company, I have a recuring herniated disk that even a none doctor could see in a MRI he says i don't need a second surgery after my primary doctor has told me so. lied on his report about many things and left out things i said, told me three weeks later in a report from C.N.A. insurance i could return to work without restictions I would'nt take a sick dog to see this guy. Oh and his opening greeting was, You know why they call it back surgery? because you keep coming back. don't know how this quack can practice in this country and live with him self.

August 24th, 2016

Don't let him touch you!!!!!!

One of the industries worst monsters to ever step into the medical industry, he botched a surgery the has left me in pain for 15 years. The only hope I had was a replacement called pro disc but I can't have the surgery because the monster has already cut me up!

July 29th, 2016

How is this man still able to practice medicine! ?

He is a Dr. insurance companies use to deny claims in return for a paycheck. I had an IME done by him per Workmans Comp and he advised I could go back to work with no restrictions. This goes against my treating Dr.s orders. How he still is able to practice is a beyond me and based on the many reviews here it seems he does the same to everyone. . . .

March 19th, 2016

Run from this physician!

Was evaluated by Dr. O'Brien for a worker's compensation claim. First they sent my medical records to this doctor for his opinion without him even seeing me a year ago. Was not paid by worker's compensation after his "terrible" evaluation. Then not even a year later I was physically evaluated by him and all he did was talk about him being a great surgeon and that injections, implants and anything I received was not needed. The guy is a disgrace to the medical field and I don't know how this charlatan and paid prostitute of the insurance companies can sleep at night. For his sake I hope it is worth his soul. What happened to the hypocratic oath? He trashed me again in his report. He stated I should have been to work in a week with "no restrictions" and I was approved for social security disability the first time I applied for it without having to appeal it. What does that tell you? Numerous injections, neuro-stimulator implanted and a permanently damaged nerve in lower back with severe neuropathy in both feet from what an orthopedic doctor told me who evaluated me for social security. Don't expect anything good from O'Brien if you are sent there by your insurance carrier! He acts nice to you and then "stabs you in the back" when you get his initial report from the insurance company. Bad, bad, news this guy is. Money is his God and he better enjoy it now because he can't take it with him and I would not want to be in this guys shoes come judgement days!

November 12th, 2015

CNA

This man let us wait to a waiting area for almost 30minutes and see us for less than 5 minutes.!!!!! I got injured from work and work comp sent me to this man. He comes to WI once a month. This retarded guy thinks I am old enough and that's the cause is why Im having a lot of pains to my injured elbow! And by the way 39 is not 69 years old, how I wish this pervert clown would care less to money than to his patient!

April 22nd, 2015

WHAT A JOKE: BEWARE- Do Not see him. MD = MONEY DOCTOR. LIAR!!!!!

Door was locked when I got there...bad sign. No Dr. facility, made me undress in front of a open window. From his ASSUMPTIONS I guess I'm a druggie. Never asked me the frequency of meds. Did not include my true answers on report. Made it like I was trying to hide something. He definitely gives good, real doctors a bad name. He needs to stop ruining honest people's lives.

January 8th, 2015

I do not recommend this dr at all beware

December 2nd, 2014

Ime

So I've been going thru a lot of pain and suffering since my injury. I have been to this clown twice now. I don't see how or why a person could laugh at there patentce, when there looking him in the eye. I asked him why I was there, he responded to not knowing why I was there. I have been in pain for 2 years plus. He has not given a good explanation of why I'm going thru pain, nor why I the insurance company is having me see this clown. Sat in a waiting room for a couple hours to see this guy, there was no one there before me that even talked to the dr. For longer than 14 minutes. That's how long I was in there, not sure where he got his specallties that this dr knows, but it looks like he specializes in knees and below. I would not recommend anyone to see this dr. I was only there cause my attorney told me I have to play there game. It's not a game anymore, this is my life, and quality of life!

October 21st, 2014

What aquack

I have seen this guy 3 times now. First he said I didn't need back surgery with a large herniated disc. I could go back to work no restrictions or anything. I ended up having a 2 level fusion done on my low back by a very talented neurosurgeon. My back never fully recovered. I have been on pain meds for 4 years and I lift thousands of pounds a day. It was my choice to continue working full duty until I no longer could. Now work comp had him obviously day I don't need pain meds or to go to pain management. I should just quit taking meds and deal with the withdrawals I'll be fine he says. What a joke. Must be nice to get paid thousands of dollars for this crap. How he sleeps at night and lives with himself is beyond me. In my opinion he is nothing more than a piece of crap from the sewer.

August 6th, 2014

Dr. O'Brien is a prostitute for the insurance agencies that pay his sallaries. I just reviewed an IME (independant medical examination) prepared by this physicain and was amazed at the lack of actual medical knowledge in other fields. He degrades other physicains in in other fields and shows his great lack of knowledge. He treats the patient as a piece of meat and not a person. No matter if the the findings ar obvious he sides with the insurance agency. He did the same with my IME and it appears to be a templated letter he releases which would be medical fraud if found to be true.

He was very fast with the exam. He took all of 6 minutes to perform a the complete exam that he documented in his IME. Interestingly, he noted several exams that he did not perform. I researched the internet to see if naybe there was a variation of the exams and could not find any. His findings are classical insurance prostitute, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG. If any other field of medicaine were to be involved he showed his ignorance by stating things that demonstrated his lack of BASIC knowledge in the fields. I had to apy for my own IME and lawyer. the two reports were worlds apart and the courts agreed with my IME.

September 1st, 2013

Couldn't ask for better orthopedic surgeon

My wife and I have known Dr. O'Brien for nearly 20 years. He is an outstanding surgeon with a great bedside manner. I don't understand some of the negative reviews we've seen on here because that sounds nothing like the man we know. He called me at home on Christmas morning just to check on me. I had seen other ortho surgeons and even had two operations before we discovered Dr. O'Brien. I only wished that I had found him sooner. I trust him with my life.