A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Connor, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. O'Connor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Health
- Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph O'Connor MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Connor practices Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.