Learn more about Dr. Thomas Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Price MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Price practice?
- Dr. Thomas Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Price practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.