A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Price is Excellent. Dr. Price has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Price, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
- Mount Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Price practice?
Dr. Thomas Price practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Price, Dr. Tomas Price, Dr. Tommie Price, Dr. Tommy Price