A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Quinn, MBA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Hospital For Special Surgery, New York, Ny
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Quinn MBA and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Quinn practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.