Learn more about Dr. Thomas Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Reilly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Thomas Reilly has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Akron, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons and Akron Surgeons.