A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Rice is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Rice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Rice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Rice MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Rice practice?
- Dr. Thomas Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Rice practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.