A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Russell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Russell has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Russell practice?
Dr. Thomas Russell practices Ophthalmology and Dermatology near New Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See New Berlin Ophthalmologists and New Berlin Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Russell, Dr. Tomas Russell, Dr. Tommie Russell, Dr. Tommy Russell