A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ryan, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Ryan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ryan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Cardiologists.