A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shaw, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Shaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jonathan Shaw DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shaw practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.