A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Shields is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shields, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas John Shields MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Shields practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shields practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.