A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Thomas Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Smith practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.