A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoffel
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoffel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stoffel, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stoffel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Stoffel MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Stoffel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stoffel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stoffel practices Therapeutic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Le Claire, IA.
See Davenport Radiologists.