A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stoffel, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stoffel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoffel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Stoffel practice?
Dr. Thomas Stoffel practices Therapeutic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Radiologists.