A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stoffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoffel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoffel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stoffel, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoffel graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stoffel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Stoffel MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Stoffel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stoffel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stoffel practices Therapeutic Radiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Davenport Radiologists.