A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Thomas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Thomas MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Thomas practices Urology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Urologists.