Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wall, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jonathan Wall MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Wall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.