Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wall, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jonathan Wall MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Wall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Wall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.