A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wall, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- ARTHROSCOPIC LABRAL REPAIR
- ARTHROSCOPIC ROTATOR CUFF REPAIR
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- CARTILAGE TRANSPLANTATION
- COMPUTER NAVIGATED KNEE REPLACEMENT
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- KNEE ARTHROSCOPY
- KNEE RECONSTRUCTION
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE KNEE REPLACEMENT
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- PLATLET RICH PLASMA THERAPY
- SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital