Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Wall
Dr. Thomas Wall, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Wall is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital. Dr. Wall has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Wall has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Thomas Wall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. John Ehteshami
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0.08 mi13
Dr. Jeffrey Zeckser
Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.08 mi3
Dr. Michael Brennan
Scottsdale, AZ 0.08 mi37