A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans