A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Walsh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Walsh MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.