A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Walsh MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.