A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Walsh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sperm Retrieval
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Walsh MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Thomas Walsh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Walsh practices Urology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Urologists.