Thomas Walsh Is this you?

Dissatisfied

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 9th, 2013

I don't think that I've ever had a more unsatisfying experience with a medical professional. I went to him with high hopes of gaining insight into a very perplexing set of visual and cognitive symptoms that I've been experiencing. Not only did he talk down to me, he wouldn't let me speak in more than one word answers, and ultimately lent absolutely zero insight into my situation. His concluding statement was something to the effect of "Your eyes look fine, I don't know what's wrong with you." In conclusion, it was a waste of driving time, waiting time and an insurance copay. Don't let the Yale reputation misguide you - you are served better elsewhere, particularly if you need some think-outside-of-the-box expertise.

February 22nd, 2012