A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, DO, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Familial Hypophosphatemia
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- X-Linked Dominant Hypophosphatemic Rickets
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Weber DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Weber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Durham, NC.
See Durham Endocrinologists.