A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Weber, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Weber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Weber DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Weber practice?
- Dr. Thomas Weber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Weber practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Lake, NC.
See Durham Anesthesiologists.