Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr White is an excellent physician and a caring person. His office staff is very helpful. I would recommend his services to anyone.

|  Lack of Care  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. White lacks bedside manner and treats every patient as a statistic not an individual. Dr. White refuses to address post operative pain management and shows little interest in the post operative process. I would not recommend utilizing Dr. White's services if you are in need of long term care or have any underlying health issues.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. White and his staff. He is very busy, but that is because he is one of the best surgeons in the area. I would be concerned if he was not a busy physician. The staff is excellent! I will definitely recommend him to any family or friends.

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

I enjoyed working with Dr. Thomas White. He was very courteous and to me and my weight issues. He did not make me feel bad about the way I looked instead he made me feel like changing my life. I never felt comfortable with my appearance and his approach to me was the best I could have ever asked for. I only have 2 complaints one the wait time when you are filing a band and there is clinic before is very long. The second complaint I have is it there are so many patients that is is hard to have the one on one follow up that is needed.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

This is a name to remember in case you need emergency surgery. Great doctor. He truly cares about his patients.