Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 8th, 2012

Dr White is an excellent physician and a caring person. His office staff is very helpful. I would recommend his services to anyone.

Lack of Care show details Lack of Care
Aug 17th, 2012

Dr. White lacks bedside manner and treats every patient as a statistic not an individual. Dr. White refuses to address post operative pain management and shows little interest in the post operative process. I would not recommend utilizing Dr. White's services if you are in need of long term care or have any underlying health issues.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Aug 31st, 2011

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. White and his staff. He is very busy, but that is because he is one of the best surgeons in the area. I would be concerned if he was not a busy physician. The staff is excellent! I will definitely recommend him to any family or friends.

Jan 19th, 2010

I enjoyed working with Dr. Thomas White. He was very courteous and to me and my weight issues. He did not make me feel bad about the way I looked instead he made me feel like changing my life. I never felt comfortable with my appearance and his approach to me was the best I could have ever asked for. I only have 2 complaints one the wait time when you are filing a band and there is clinic before is very long. The second complaint I have is it there are so many patients that is is hard to have the one on one follow up that is needed.

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Jan 8th, 2010

This is a name to remember in case you need emergency surgery. Great doctor. He truly cares about his patients.