A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Williamson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Williamson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Williamson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Williamson practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and The Colony, TX.
See Houston Internists.